Recipe by Miss_Elaine
This was in the April 2010 issue of Family Circle. Tiramisu is my favorite dessert, and I think this will be a fantastic new version! Please tell me how it turns out!
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 pint coffee ice cream, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) container vanilla frosting, whipped
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules, disolved in 1 T water
- cinnamon-sugar mixture, for dusting
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 and coat a 10 cup bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, beat together cake mix, melted ice cream, and eggs on low for 1 minute. Beat 2 minutes on medium and scrape into pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 min or until pick tests clean. Cool pan on wire rack 20 min, invert on wire rack to cool completely.
- In large bowl, beat together frosting and instant coffee mixture.
- Place cake on stand and spread with frosting. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Dust with cinnamon and suger if desired,.
- HINT: Unfrosted cake can be frozen for up to 2 weeks prior to serving. Thaw for 3 hrs before frosting.