Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I just love tiramisu, and to my delight I found a recipe for tiramisu cake that doesn't call for hard to find ingredients. Recipe came from a magazine.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare bundt pan as you normally would, grease and flour it.
- Combine cake ingredients together in a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until well blended approximately 3 minutes.(Coffee is not to be added to batter, it will be used later).
- Bake cake according to directions on the box.
- Let cool completely.
- Flip cake on a cake platter and evenly pour the 6-8 ounces of the prepared coffee over the top of the cake so that both sides of the cake top and bottom, will have coffee on it.
- To prepare frosting, combine all ingredients except cocoa powder in a container and beat on high speed for approx 1 minute (add a little bit of milk if frosting is too thick).
- Place in the refrigerator until cake is cooled.
- Evenly spread the frosting onto the cake.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with cocoa and a dollop of Reddi whip.
My 3 Chefs tag! Huge hit with my family - especially my hubby!! I will be making this again!!