chef FIFI's Note:
I just love tiramisu, and to my delight I found a recipe for tiramisu cake that doesn't call for hard to find ingredients. Recipe came from a magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix (Duncan Hines)
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 eggs
- 6 -8 ounces strong coffee
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Prepare bundt pan as you normally would, grease and flour it.
- 3Combine cake ingredients together in a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until well blended approximately 3 minutes.(Coffee is not to be added to batter, it will be used later).
- 4Bake cake according to directions on the box.
- 5Let cool completely.
- 6Flip cake on a cake platter and evenly pour the 6-8 ounces of the prepared coffee over the top of the cake so that both sides of the cake top and bottom, will have coffee on it.
- 7To prepare frosting, combine all ingredients except cocoa powder in a container and beat on high speed for approx 1 minute (add a little bit of milk if frosting is too thick).
- 8Place in the refrigerator until cake is cooled.
- 9Evenly spread the frosting onto the cake.
- 10Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- 11Just before serving, sprinkle with cocoa and a dollop of Reddi whip.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tiramisu Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.2
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 56.6 mg
- Sodium 422.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 34.3 g
- Protein 4.6 g