Recipe by Zee
I haven't tried this but I love Tiramisu ... if this is close how bad can it be? From the USA Weekend.
Top Review by 2 girls' mommy
This is so yummy! I use one french vanilla and one cheesecake pudding. I use the whole 8 oz of cool whip in the pudding mix and then put about 4 oz on top. Substituted choc chunks instead of the berries.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 48 vanilla wafers
- 1⁄2 cup brewed coffee, cooled, divided
- 2 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, coarsely grated
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mixes; mix well. Stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping.
- Line bottom and sides of a 2-1/2 qt bowl with half of the wafers; drizzle with half of the coffee. Layer half of the pudding mixture over wafers, and then top with half of the grated chocolate. Repeat all layers starting with the wafers and coffee. Top with remaining whipped topping and raspberries.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Store leftovers in refrigerator.