Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Recipe is from Voskos yogurt.
- 118.29 ml voskos nonfat Greek yogurt (divided)
- 78.07 ml old fashioned oats
- 59.14 ml egg substitute or 2 egg whites
- 118.29 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 2.46 ml lorann oils butternut vanilla extract or 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 7.39 ml instant coffee
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml butter flavor extract
- 29.58 ml low-fat ricotta cheese
- 2.46 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2.46 ml rum extract (increase to your liking)
- sugar artificial sweetener
- 0.25 ml cinnamon, for sprinkling
- water, only as needed
- Mix all the above using only 1 tbs of the greek yogurt in an oven proof bowl. Sprinkle top with dash of cinnamon. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Mix remaining yogurt with sweetener of choice and add to top of oatmeal, and serve.
This was good, but kind of boring. It needed some fruit (chopped apples? raisins?) and/or some nuts to make it less one-dimensional. Flavor was ok, especially where the cinnamon was heaviest.