Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Recipe is from Voskos yogurt.
- 1⁄2 cup voskos nonfat Greek yogurt (divided)
- 1⁄3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute or 2 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lorann oils butternut vanilla extract or 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon butter flavor extract
- 2 tablespoons low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rum extract (increase to your liking)
- sugar artificial sweetener
- 1 dash cinnamon, for sprinkling
- water, only as needed
- Mix all the above using only 1 tbs of the greek yogurt in an oven proof bowl. Sprinkle top with dash of cinnamon. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Mix remaining yogurt with sweetener of choice and add to top of oatmeal, and serve.
This was good, but kind of boring. It needed some fruit (chopped apples? raisins?) and/or some nuts to make it less one-dimensional. Flavor was ok, especially where the cinnamon was heaviest.