Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Light tiramisu recipe from Cooking Light
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) containerfrozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup hot water
- 1⁄2 cup Kahlua
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso or 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 24 ladyfingers or 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- Combine first 3 ingredients in large bowl. Stir well with whisk. Cover with plastic wrap and chill 30 min or until firm.
- Remove plastic wrap and add cream cheese. Beat with mixer at medium speed until well-blended. Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Combine hoy water, Kahlua and espresso. Split ladyfingers in half lengthwise and arrange 16 flat side down in a trifle bowl. Drizzle with 1/2 Cup Kahlua mixture. Spread 1/3 pudding mixture over the ladyfingers and sprinkle with 1 Tablespoon cocoa. Repeat layers ending with cocoa. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.