Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
How can you not love tiramisu? Be sure the espresso coffee is completely cooled before you make this dish, or the cookie will be too soggy.
- 4 eggs
- 1 lb mascarpone
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups espresso coffee
- 250 g ladyfingers (savoiardi)
- 1 teaspoon bitter cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 ounce coffee liqueur (optional)
- Separate the eggs.
- Beat the egg whites to a peak.
- Mix the egg yolks, marscarpone and sugar with a blender until the mixture is creamy.
- Dip the savoiardi in the coffee (and coffee liquer if using) and make a layer on the bottom of a pan.
- Place a layer of the cream on the cookie layer.
- Repeat until there are three layers.
- Top with bitter cocoa powder.