Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Courtesy: La Moda Preparation time does not include refrigeration time.
Top Review by Little Bee
Tiramisu is my all time favorite dessert and this turned out awesome! I didn't have Savoiardi biscuits so I used Ladyfingers and it turned out perfect. This is a good company dessert that is fairly easy but will certainly impress! Thanks :)
- 500 g mascarpone cheese
- 100 g sugar
- 6 eggs, yolk of
- 250 g Savoiardi cookies
- 200 ml coffee
- 200 g whipping cream
- 150 g amaretti cookies, crushed
- 50 g hintz Dutch-processed cocoa powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk the sugar with the egg yolks in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add cheese and crushed Amaretto biscuits.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Mix slowly until smooth.
- Soak the Savoiardi biscuits in coffee.
- Put in a cup, alternate with the tiramisu mixture.
- Keep the Tiramisu in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Dust with cocoa powder and then serve.