Yummy, creamy and just perfect!
Make and share this Tiramisu recipe from Food.com.
- Pour half an inch of coffee onto a plate (add Sambuca) and flip half of the lady fingers into coffee one at a time and quickly so that they do not soak and get soggy.
- Layer the bottom of a casserole with the lady fingers.
- On high, beat egg yokes.
- Mix in the sugar until pale yellow and thick.
- In separate bowl, whip heavy cream until light and fluffy, then fold in mascarpone. Continue to fold until smooth and not lumpy.
- Mix together egg yolk and sugar, with heavy cream and mascarpone.
- Next, pour half of the cream ontop of the first layer of lady fingers.
- Repeat step one with the remaining lady fingers and layer ontop of cream.
- Pour the rest of the cream on top of the second layer of lady fingers.
- Lastly, sift cocoa over the top.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours, until cold. The longer it sits, the better it is.