Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
We all love to indulge in a wicked dessert now and then and tiramisu is always a favourite.
- 75 g caster sugar
- 500 g Quark
- 5 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 large vanilla pod, split and seeds scraped out
- 3 tablespoons Kahlua
- 4 tablespoons strong black coffee
- 100 g sponge cake fingers, snapped in half
- 100 g mixed blueberries or 100 g raspberries
- 50 g dark chocolate, finely grated
- In a large bowl beat together the caster sugar, quark, milk and vanilla seeds until smooth.
- Mix the coffee liquer and coffee together in a large bowl. Dip half the biscuits into the coffee mixture and arrange at the base of individual dessert glasses. Scatter over half the blueberries and raspberries and spoon over half the creamy vanilla mixture. Sprinkle over half the grated chocolate.
- Repeat all over again to use up all ingredients - starting with the sponge fingers and finishing with a sprinkle of the grated chocolate. Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.