1/4 Photos of Tiramisu
This is an easy recipe for a fantastic dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl beat sugar and egg yolks well-you want it a pale yellow creamy color.
- 2Add mascarpone and beat until JUST mixed.
- 3In a small bowl beat egg whites until you get stiff peaks.
- 4Fold into mascarpone mixture.
- 5In another small bowl combine espresso and booze.
- 6Dip cookies and place 1 layer in an 8x8-inch deep-dish glass casserole dish.
- 7Cover with half the cheese mixture.
- 8Top that with another layer of dipped cookies and top with remaining cheese.
- 9Sprinkle with cocoa.
- 10A nice touch would be to also add chocolate curls.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tiramisu
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.9
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 221.2 mg
- Sodium 117.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: