Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe courtesy Rachael Ray.
- 12 ounces Gianduia chocolate cream liqueur, 8 shots (recommended Bailey's)
- 12 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 4 cups chocolate milk
- whipped cream, canister
- 1 ounce dark chocolate bar, for garnishing
- 8 large stem strawberries, rinsed and dried
- Working in 2 batches, blend the chocolate liqueur with ice cream and chocolate milk until thick but smooth.
- Pour shakes into tall glasses and garnish with whipped cream.
- Use a vegetable peeler to shave dark chocolate on top.
- Serve 2 large stem berries alongside for dunking and serve with straws and long spoons on plates to catch the drips!