Recipe by Denise in da Kitchen
I found this recipe in the paper years ago, tucked it away for 'safe-keeping' and just recently found it again! It's a little different from the other Dijon chicken recipes I've seen listed and although I have never tried it, it looks delicious.
- 6 skinless chicken breast halves, rinsed, and patted dry
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup white wine worcestershire sauce (a.k.a. worcesterhire sauce for chicken)
- 1 tablespoon country-style dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed dried tarragon
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts flesh side down in dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cover snugly with aluminum foil, sealing edges.
- Bake one hour and 10 minutes at 350 degrees (during final 10 minutes, remove foil and turn the chicken flesh side up).
- Remove chicken breasts to serving platter.
- Strain the remaining juice in baking dish and spoon over each piece.