Recipe by Mareesme
The addition of beer to the Asian-inspired sauce makes these appetizer wings happy enough to please a crowd!
- 5 lbs chicken wings
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles beer
- 1 cup molasses
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- 1 -2 lemon, sliced thin, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray large roasting pan with non-stick spray.
- Cut chicken wings in half at the joint and place wings evenly in roasting pan.
- In a large, heavy saucepan, combine the beer, molasses, peanut butter, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt, and chili powder. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer over low heat about 15 minutes until sauce has reduced and thickened.
- Pour sauce over chicken wings, tossing to coat each wing. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Place wings on a large platter and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Garnish with lemon slices and serve.