1 hr 5 mins
Pepper #2's Note:
I got this recipe from a magazine about 8 years ago. Ever since, when I get a craving for fried chicken, this recipe foots the bill. I usually prep the chicken in the morning and let it marinate all day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pull the skin off of the chicken and discard.
- 2Put the chicken in a gallon-size plastic bag.
- 3In a bowl, combine buttermilk, garlic and gin.
- 4Pour into the plastic bag and shake to coat.
- 5Put in the refridgerator to marinate for at least 4 hours.
- 6When ready to cook, heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 7Spray cooking spray on a baking sheet.
- 8On a plate, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan, salt, lemon-pepper, and thyme.
- 9Roll the chicken pieces in the mixture and put on the baking sheet.
- 10Bake 40 to 45 minutes, turning the chicken after about 20 minutes, or until crispy and the juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tipsy Oven Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.9
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 121.1 mg
- Sodium 1109.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 34.0 g