Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from a magazine about 8 years ago. Ever since, when I get a craving for fried chicken, this recipe foots the bill. I usually prep the chicken in the morning and let it marinate all day.
- Pull the skin off of the chicken and discard.
- Put the chicken in a gallon-size plastic bag.
- In a bowl, combine buttermilk, garlic and gin.
- Pour into the plastic bag and shake to coat.
- Put in the refridgerator to marinate for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to cook, heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray cooking spray on a baking sheet.
- On a plate, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan, salt, lemon-pepper, and thyme.
- Roll the chicken pieces in the mixture and put on the baking sheet.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, turning the chicken after about 20 minutes, or until crispy and the juices run clear.