Recipe by happygurl06
A light refreshing drink that can be enjoyed with company on any occasion. I choose a dry white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc.
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 1⁄2 cups white wine
- 1 1⁄2 cups soda water
- 1 1⁄2 cups blood orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup key lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup brandy
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, quartered
- 10 mint leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ice into a 2 Litre Glass Pitcher/Jug.
- Pour in the ingredients as listed, add the strawberries and mint leaves (bruise the leaves first by squeezing in your hand for a moment) and give a light stir.
- Decant into glasses of your choice.
- Makes 4-6 drinks depending on the size of your glasses.