1/3 Photos of Tipsy Chicken
A quick easy and delicious chicken recipe we enjoy. Special enough to serve quests. Great with a green salad and crusty bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In pan over medium heat saute chicken in butter or oil.
- 2Add minced garlic stir in carefully, saute lightly.
- 3Stir in sherry, honey, lemon juice and salt.
- 4Simmer covered about 20 minutes or until tender and no pink showing.
- 5Add vegetables, cook to tender crisp or as you prefer.
- 6Place chicken on platter, arrange vegetables around chicken, spoon sauce over chicken.
- 7If you wish a thicker sauce boil sauce a few extra minutes.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tipsy Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.7
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 76.0 mg
- Sodium 269.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 27.8 g