Recipe by Miss Kitty»^..^«
This is my all-time favorite salad recipe. Sweet and delicious. Got it from a friend a few years ago. Does make a large batch as it fills up a 5-quart ice cream pail. Will keep several days in the fridge.
- 1 pint mayonnaise
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 lb rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 2 cups ham, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the mayo, sugar, vinegar and the sweetened condensed milk.
- Combine the rotini, carrots, celery and ham.
- Pour sauce over rotini mixture and combine.
- Needs to be refrigerated several hours or preferable overnight before serving.
- You may substitute Spam for all or part of the ham. You may add a small onion and/or green pepper, even a few thinly sliced radishes to this mixture. Definately keeps several days in the fridge - if it lasts that long!