Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I "rediscovered" this recipe in my files and forgot how good this is. Great with some fresh creamy butter!
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 (9 ounce) boxjiffy golden yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- Mix both mixes together in large bowl.
- Add eggs, melted butter, milk and water.
- Mix until smooth.
- Bake in 12" greased cast iron skillet in 400º preheated oven for approximately 15-20 or until golden brown and knife comes out clean from center.
This recipe is absolutely FANTASTIC! This is the only way I make cornbread now. I make it into corn muffins. This recipe makes about 36 muffins.
I love this recipe! So easy and quick to put together - and a delicious cornbread too. Even my DH loves it (he even goes an sneaks leftovers) and he always told me he does not like cornbread. Win!
This is delicious!! It tastes just like what we used to order at Tippins long ago! LOVE THIS RECIPE. Tastes wonderful with some honey butter!