Recipe by hunterhall_29
I put this recipe together because I like marinades with Asian undertones but was looking for something a little different. I think it came out so good I just had to share it with everyone. Hope you enjoy!
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 -3 small scallions, sliced
- 2 1⁄2 lbs sirloin tip steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 12 ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Put steak tips in a zip lock bag.
- Add marinade to steak tips in the bag making sure marinade coats the meat well.
- Remove as much air from the bag as possible and seal bag.
- Marinade meat in refridgerator for at least 6 hours as long as overnight.
- Remove meat from refridgerator approximately 30 minutes before cooking.
- Grill or broil meat to desired doneness.