Prep 30 mins
Cook 120 hrs
This came from my grandmother's recipe file. She notes that it is "Tried and Good" and that is extra good served with fried seafood.....
- 12 cucumbers, 4 inch
- 1⁄2 cup salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup ground mustard
- 1 1⁄2 quarts vinegar
- 2 cups cold water
- Pack 4 sterilized quart jars with cucumbers (well scrubbed and dried).
- Cover with solution made of ingredients.
- Seal and turn jars upside down.
- The next day turn each jar upright.
- Repeat for 4 days and store in cool dark place.