Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A recipe from the past making a come back.
- 6 1⁄2 ounces tuna, drained
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl, flake tuna.
- Stir in egg, breadcrumbs, mayonnaise, pickle relish, and Worcestershire.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Fry tuna balls until firm and golden on all sides.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm.