Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Entered for ZWT, from Olivido website. Avocado Oil is from NZ.
Make and share this Tiny Taties and Tomatoes Side Dish recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup extra-virgin avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 8 -10 sun-dried tomatoes
- 750 g new baby potatoes (1 2/3 lbs.)
- Prepare dressing by mixing vinegar and mustard in a bowl, then slowly add Avocado Oil until mixture thickens. Add sun-dried tomatoes.
- Scrub skin from potatoes, place in salted boiling water and cook until tender (about 20 minutes). Dice potatoes, place in a warm bowl and drizzle with dressing.