1/1 Photo of Tiny Tarts With Pecan or Pumpkin Filling
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
These are great little desserts to have on the holiday dessert table. Instead of making a bunch of pies, I'll whip up these and everyone can have a lil bit of everything. Tasty pecan pie or pumpkin pie. Great presentation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup margarine or 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 ounces package softened cream cheese
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon melted margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 2In a mixing bowl, beat margarine or butter and cream cheese until thoroughly blended. Stir in flour. Roll rounded-teaspoonsbul of dough into balls. Press evenly into the bottom and up the sides of mini-muffin cups.
- 3Fill each pastry with 1 heaping teaspoon of desired filling.
- 5In a small mixing bowl, beat ingredients together until mixed well.
- 6Bake at 325 degree for 25-30 minutes or until pastry is golden and filling is puffed.
- 7Cool slightly in pan
- 8Remove from cups and cool completely on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tiny Tarts With Pecan or Pumpkin Filling
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.4
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 43.7 mg
- Sodium 165.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g