These are great little desserts to have on the holiday dessert table. Instead of making a bunch of pies, I'll whip up these and everyone can have a lil bit of everything. Tasty pecan pie or pumpkin pie. Great presentation.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3 ounces package softened cream cheese
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon melted margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a mixing bowl, beat margarine or butter and cream cheese until thoroughly blended. Stir in flour. Roll rounded-teaspoonsbul of dough into balls. Press evenly into the bottom and up the sides of mini-muffin cups.
- Fill each pastry with 1 heaping teaspoon of desired filling.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat ingredients together until mixed well.
- Bake at 325 degree for 25-30 minutes or until pastry is golden and filling is puffed.
- Cool slightly in pan
- Remove from cups and cool completely on a wire rack.