Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this from an American Girl recipe book called Tiny Treats. Cute and pretty good! Have fun and good luck!
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon water
- 1⁄4 cup white chocolate candy melts
- 1⁄4 cup almonds
- 1⁄4 cup yellow miniature m&m's chocolate candy
- Mix sugar and water together in a bowl. Smooth surface. Press almonds into sugar to make imprints, then remove nuts.
- Heat candy melts following package directions. Spoon candy into imprints. Top each with mini M&M.
- Refrigerate until eggs harden, then lift them out of sugar with a fork. Brush off loose sugar.
- To make more eggs, smooth sugar again.
- Use green sprinkles to make "parsley"!