Recipe by Ridgely
Buffalo chicken made the easy way! My friend Brenda shared her recipe with me and this is my easy adaption of her original recipe. I usually have to double this recipe for my family. It gives us enough for leftovers too. Do not use crumb breaded chicken for this recipe- use battered coated. I would list chicken strips below, but it won't let me in the ingredient list, but strips or nuggets are fine.
- 1 (29 ounce) bag frozen chicken nuggets
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup frank's red hot buffalo wing sauce
- 2 -3 tablespoons cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake frozen chicken strips according to package directions.
- Meanwhile combine brown sugar and wing sauce in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Whisk in cornstarch and simmer until slightly thickened.
- When chicken is done, place in a sprayed 9 x 13 pan.
- Pour buffalo sauce over top and return to oven to cook about 10 to 15 minutes (at the same temp that was used above), stirring occasionally until all the chicken coated. Serve.