Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs 25 mins
These are adorable!! I saw them and had to have the recipe. I have not made them yet, but have had the pleasure of eating them at a friends house.
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, cut up
- 1⁄2 teaspoon shortening
- 1 (2 ounce) package miniature phyllo cups (15 shells)
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons raspberry liqueur
- 15 fresh raspberries
- In a small saucepan, stir the cut up chocolate and shortening over low heat until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Using a clean small paintbrush, brush the insides (bottom and sides) of each phyllo shell evenly with the melted chocolate.
- Return each shell to the plastic tray included in the package.
- Chill the phyllo shells in the refrigerator for about 20 min or until the chocolate is set.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl, stir together the cream cheese, sour cream, and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Stir in the raspberry liqueur.
- Transfer the mixture to a small resealable plastic bag; seal bag.
- Snip off a corner of the bag and pipe about 1-2 tsp of the cream cheese mixture into each shell.
- Top each with a raspberry.
- Cover tarts loosely and chill for 2-4 hours.
Fabulous! I made these for a Recipezaar get-together and everyone loved them. Double up the recipe because 15 will NOT be enough!!!