2 hrs 40 mins
2 hrs 25 mins
These are adorable!! I saw them and had to have the recipe. I have not made them yet, but have had the pleasure of eating them at a friends house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, stir the cut up chocolate and shortening over low heat until melted.
- 2Remove from heat.
- 3Using a clean small paintbrush, brush the insides (bottom and sides) of each phyllo shell evenly with the melted chocolate.
- 4Return each shell to the plastic tray included in the package.
- 5Chill the phyllo shells in the refrigerator for about 20 min or until the chocolate is set.
- 6Meanwhile, in another bowl, stir together the cream cheese, sour cream, and powdered sugar until smooth.
- 7Stir in the raspberry liqueur.
- 8Transfer the mixture to a small resealable plastic bag; seal bag.
- 9Snip off a corner of the bag and pipe about 1-2 tsp of the cream cheese mixture into each shell.
- 10Top each with a raspberry.
- 11Cover tarts loosely and chill for 2-4 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tiny Raspberry Cheesecake Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.8
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.9 mg
- Sodium 36.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: