Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
Like peanut blossoms but very very small, decorated with a mini Hersey's kiss! From the Old Fashioned Bake Sale cookbook. Makes a lot of cookies, but is difficult to cut in half. Did not work for me.
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- sugar (for rolling)
- 12 ounces hersey mini Hershey chocolate kisses
- Heat over to 350 degrees.
- Cream peanut butter, shortening and sugars Adds egg, milk and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
- Stir together flour, soda, and salt.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet.
- Beat until blended.
- Shape in to 1/2 inch balls Roll in sugar.
- Place on cookier sheet 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake 5-6 minutes or until set.
- Immediately press mini kiss in each cookie Cool on wire rack.
Good recipe. Made a batch for a Potluck and they all disappeared. Will make again
One of my favorites! I like these much better than the ones with regular Hershey's Kisses. Easier to get chocolate in every bite!