Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
I've never tried these, but the picture of them looked yummy.
- Heat oven to 425F.
- Mix marmalade and butter; spread in 8x8x2" baking pan.
- Stir baking mix and water to a soft dough.
- Gently smooth dough into a ball on floured cloth-covered board.
- Knead 5 times.
- Roll into 8" square; place on marmalade-butter mixture in pan.
- Pat dough evenly into corners; cut into 36 squares.
- Bake 15-20 min.
- Invert pan on serving plate.
- Biscuits will break off into small bite-size pieces.
- Serve warm.
- 3 dozen biscuits.