Prep 15 mins
Cook 14 mins
Comes from Pillsbury.com
- 1⁄2 cup cooked ham, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup canned crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 tablespoon green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 (15 ounce) boxpillsbury refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, if desired
- Heat oven to 450 degrees (425 for dark pans).
- In small bowl, mix ham cheese, pineapple, onion and mustard; set aside.
- Remove crusts from pouches; unroll on work surface.
- From each crust, cut eight 3-inch rounds and eight 2-inch rounds, rerolling crusts if necessary.
- Press 3-inch rounds in bottoms and up sides of 16 ungreased miniature muffin cups so edges of crusts extend slightly over sides of cups.
- Spoon about 1 rounded tablespoon ham mixture into each crust-lined cup.
- Brush edges of crust lightly with beaten egg.
- Cut small vent in each 2-inch pie-crust round.
- Place 1 round over filling in each cup; press edges together, pushing toward cup to crust does not extend over sides.
- Brush top crusts with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown.
- Remove from muffin cups.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
This was pretty good. The ham, pineapple and swiss go together nicely.
These were really tasty. I didnt want to mess with many pies, so I just made 4 large ones. They were really pretty and I was glad that I tried this one. Thanks!