1/13 Photos of Tiny Cinnamon Rolls
Southern Living. My kids adore these tiny little treats. We have fun making them together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unroll dough, and separate into 4 rectangles; pinch seams together.
- 2Stir together sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over rectangles.
- 3Roll up jellyroll fashion, starting with a long side; press edges to seal.
- 4Cut each log into 5 slices and place slices, cut side down in a lightly greased 8-inch round cakepan.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
- 6Stir together powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla in a small bowl until smooth; drizzle over warm rolls.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tiny Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.2
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 52.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g