This are absolutely addictive! I think they originally came from Taste of Home. Cooking time does not include cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup cold butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1In a small bowl, combine flour, sugar, and cocoa; cut in butter until crumbly.
- 2Gradually add water, tossing with a fork until dough forms a ball.
- 3Shape into 24 balls and press up sides of greased mini muffin cups.
- 4In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in milk and vanilla.
- 5Add egg; beat on low just until combined.
- 6Spoon about 1 Tbsp into each cup.
- 7Bake at 325 F for 15-18 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes.
- 8Carefully remove from pans to cool completely.
- 9Top with pie filling.
- 10Store in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tiny Cherry Cheesecakes (Chocolate Crust)
Serving Size: 1 (1257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1576.3
- Calories from Fat 729
- Total Fat 81.0 g
- Saturated Fat 49.9 g
- Cholesterol 323.4 mg
- Sodium 678.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 198.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 59.2 g
- Protein 20.2 g