Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
Always a favorite!
Make and share this Tiny Cheesecakes recipe from Food.com.
- Line tea-cake pans with paper cups.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, 6 Tablespoons sugar, and 2 teaspoon vanilla together to make crust.
- Place 1 Tablespoon crumb mixture in each cup, pressing down firmly.
- Mix together remaining ingredients to make filling in mixer or food processor.
- Place 2 Tablespoons cream cheese mixture in each cup.
- Bake at 370 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on top of each cheesecake, or use 1 can pie filling before serving.
This recipe is very easy to make and turns out great. If you are in a hurry though, replace the graham cracker mixture with vanilla wafers. There is no differnce in taste and it is quick and easy. This is a top rate recipe. Thank you for bringing it to recipezaar.