Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mrs. Vogel told me about this one day, when I went to return her 5-five gallon buckets. She had brought them over to me full of pears the week before. We had a nice visit and she told me of the time when her boys were young and fell into her cactus patch. OUCH
- 1 (20 ounce) bottlejohnson's baby oil (With Aloe Vera & Vitamin E)
- 1 roll paper towels
- Immediately after falling into a cactus, do the following.
- Pour baby oil over the area with the needles.
- Be liberal as you need a lot of baby oil.
- Then put baby oil on a sheet of paper towel.
- You'll want a generous amount on the towel too.
- Now gently rub the area with the needles.
- She says most of them came right out.