- 1 (12 ounce) package buttermilk biscuits (refridgerated kind)
- 2 granny smith apples, chopped tiny
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup margarine (1/2 stick, not from tub)
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Do not grease muffin tins.
- Flaten each individual biscuit round, about 4 " diameter. Line muffin tin with biscuit.
- Mix apples, sugar, cinnamon, cloves and salt together in bowl until well covered. Portion equally in the 10 shells.
- Crumb Topping--Cut in flour, brown sugar and stick margarine until nice and crumbly. Portion equally on top of the apple mixture.
- Bake at 350* for 25-30 minutes or until nicely browned.