Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
The perfect portion sweet treat.
- 1 (12 ounce) package buttermilk biscuits (refridgerated kind)
- 2 granny smith apples, chopped tiny
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup margarine (1/2 stick, not from tub)
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Do not grease muffin tins.
- Flaten each individual biscuit round, about 4 " diameter. Line muffin tin with biscuit.
- Mix apples, sugar, cinnamon, cloves and salt together in bowl until well covered. Portion equally in the 10 shells.
- Crumb Topping--Cut in flour, brown sugar and stick margarine until nice and crumbly. Portion equally on top of the apple mixture.
- Bake at 350* for 25-30 minutes or until nicely browned.
My grandkids and I made these for a snack and I wish we would have doubled the recipe. Easy to make and taste great too!
This recipe was so good that my first batch got eaten up before everyone could have one so I ended up making a second batch the second day! Also very easy to make--great results for minimal effort. I used pre-made pie crust instead of biscuits and that worked really well too.
These were good we used flakey biscuits, omitted the clove, and top them with vanilla cool whip yum thanks for positing