1/3 Photos of Tiny Appetizer Biscuits
These little gems were being demonstrated at a local bulk food store - the are wonderful . To serve slice them in half and fill with some ham spread, smoked salmon or a bite of sausage - use your imagination They can be frozen
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Add the water and mix in lightly.
- 3Knead on a board 4 or 5 times.
- 4Pat down to 1/2" thickness.
- 5Cut out small circles 1" to 1 1/2" (I used a campange flute).
- 6Bake on a lightly sprayed cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- 7Bake in a 425F oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tiny Appetizer Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (640 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 26.8
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 69.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g