1 hr 25 mins
Salvador Vilchis's Note:
Traditional mexican cuisine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the longaniza in hot oil.
- 2Add onions and stir until onions are transparent.
- 3Add tomatoes and one chipotle pepper.
- 4Once the sauce has simmered for a couple of minutes, add the chicken and cook fon 10 more minutes.
- 5If the Tinga seems dry, add some of the chicken stock from the breasts, sauce must be thick.
- 6Serve on a platter and garnish with slices of the chipotle pepper, avocado and lettuce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tinga De Pollo
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 781.1
- Calories from Fat 522
- Total Fat 58.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 147.4 mg
- Sodium 969.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 47.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo