Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
Traditional mexican cuisine
Make and share this Tinga De Pollo recipe from Food.com.
- Fry the longaniza in hot oil.
- Add onions and stir until onions are transparent.
- Add tomatoes and one chipotle pepper.
- Once the sauce has simmered for a couple of minutes, add the chicken and cook fon 10 more minutes.
- If the Tinga seems dry, add some of the chicken stock from the breasts, sauce must be thick.
- Serve on a platter and garnish with slices of the chipotle pepper, avocado and lettuce.
Very enjoyable! This had wonderful flavor and paired really well with the avocado. Thanks for sharing!
I made this for a dinner party. I left the chicken in big chunks rather that shredding it, and I served it as it was on the platter - without tacos. It was a huge hit, and tasted like I fussed over it all day. It was extremely easy to make too. I highly recommend this recipe.
This was really delicious. We all really enjoyed it. Very nice mild heat to it and very flavourful. We had some in taco shells and the left over I put this into tostato scoops and served with guacomole. We snacked on while playing cards. Thank you *made fore PAC Spring 2007.*