- 200 g chorizo sausages, longaniza
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 600 g onions, finely sliced
- 400 g tomatoes
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo
- 800 g chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 avocado
- 5 lettuce leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry the longaniza in hot oil.
- Add onions and stir until onions are transparent.
- Add tomatoes and one chipotle pepper.
- Once the sauce has simmered for a couple of minutes, add the chicken and cook fon 10 more minutes.
- If the Tinga seems dry, add some of the chicken stock from the breasts, sauce must be thick.
- Serve on a platter and garnish with slices of the chipotle pepper, avocado and lettuce.