Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Traditional mexican cuisine
Make and share this Tinga De Pollo recipe from Food.com.
- Fry the longaniza in hot oil.
- Add onions and stir until onions are transparent.
- Add tomatoes and one chipotle pepper.
- Once the sauce has simmered for a couple of minutes, add the chicken and cook fon 10 more minutes.
- If the Tinga seems dry, add some of the chicken stock from the breasts, sauce must be thick.
- Serve on a platter and garnish with slices of the chipotle pepper, avocado and lettuce.