Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a mexican dish loved for every person who taste it and It's the gratest substitute of ground beef on a taco night.
- 2 1⁄2 shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 thinly sliced onion
- 1 garlic clove, finely sliced and chopped
- 4 roma tomatoes, finely chopped
- chipotle chile, to taste .you can only use the juice (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon
- Sautee the onions and garlic over low-meudium heat just until the onions start browning.
- Add the chopped tomatoes along with the the chiles chipotles and/or the juice.
- Add salt to taste and the chicken boullion.
- Cover and cook over low heat stirring ocasionally until tomatoes look fully cooked.
- Add shredded chicken stir until everything is incorporated.
- Leave on the stove over low heat for 5 more minutes.
- Serve as filling for tacos on a Taco night.
I used leftover turkey from Thanksgiving!! How brilliant am I?? LOL. This is just delicious & so simple. I did double it for my piggy family. Everybody was thrilled. Thank you for making me look like a creative culinary genious! Made for my 3 Chefs 11/09!