Recipe by looneytunesfan
This is a delicious no-bake cookie that I have to hide to even be able to keep them long enough to set up! I've searched through many, many no bake cookies and have found none to compare to these. The recipe has been in my family for so long I don't know where it came from. Enjoy!
- 3 cups wheaties whole wheat cereal
- 1 (12 ounce) cancocktail peanuts
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butterscotch and chocolate chips together either in the microwave or double boiler.
- Combine the Wheaties and cocktail peanuts in a large bowl.
- Pour the melted chips over the wheaties combination and mix well.
- Drop by teaspoon onto waxed paper until set.
- Refrigerate if you wish to hasten the process.