Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a delicious no-bake cookie that I have to hide to even be able to keep them long enough to set up! I've searched through many, many no bake cookies and have found none to compare to these. The recipe has been in my family for so long I don't know where it came from. Enjoy!
- Melt the butterscotch and chocolate chips together either in the microwave or double boiler.
- Combine the Wheaties and cocktail peanuts in a large bowl.
- Pour the melted chips over the wheaties combination and mix well.
- Drop by teaspoon onto waxed paper until set.
- Refrigerate if you wish to hasten the process.
A real hit at our house.
These were a big hit and I will be making them every Christmas. Very addicting and oh so rich! Update: 04/02/07 For some reason the grocery store was out of Wheaties. So I decided to take a risk and used corn flakes instead -- worked perfectly!
Yummy!! I made these for my Bunco group last night and they were awesome. I skipped the peanuts and added an extra cup of wheaties. So rich and everyone enjoyed! Thanks!