Recipe by Sperrol1994
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. This recipe is a great quick-fix because of the small amount of hands-on time, but the presentation is beautiful! *Note: Tilapia can be prepared in the microwave oven without the foil, but covered in plastic wrap on an overturned plate, 5 - 7 minutes per tilapia on high. **Braggs Liquid Aminos may also be used in place of soy/Tamari sauce
- 4 (5 -7 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce or 4 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- fresh cilantro (to garnish)
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 2. Place each tilapia in a piece of Reynolds Foil Warp, large enough to fold into a tent-like pouch by crimping and sealing the edges like pastry.
- 3. Squeeze lemon juice over the Tilapia.
- 4. Place zuchini and red bell pepper matchsticks over the top.
- 5. Pour 1 Tbs soy/Tamari sauce over each fillet.
- 6. Pour 1 teaspoons sesame oil over each fillet.
- 7. Make a fold in the foil along the sides of the fillet. Bring up the sides to fold envelope style over the tilapia, leaving room for air to circulate and steam the fish. Crimp and seal.
- 8. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 9. Serve on a plate by making diagonal slits into the foil, opening up and garnishing with sprinkled lemon zest and cilantro.