Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. This recipe is a great quick-fix because of the small amount of hands-on time, but the presentation is beautiful! *Note: Tilapia can be prepared in the microwave oven without the foil, but covered in plastic wrap on an overturned plate, 5 - 7 minutes per tilapia on high. **Braggs Liquid Aminos may also be used in place of soy/Tamari sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 22. Place each tilapia in a piece of Reynolds Foil Warp, large enough to fold into a tent-like pouch by crimping and sealing the edges like pastry.
- 33. Squeeze lemon juice over the Tilapia.
- 44. Place zuchini and red bell pepper matchsticks over the top.
- 55. Pour 1 Tbs soy/Tamari sauce over each fillet.
- 66. Pour 1 teaspoons sesame oil over each fillet.
- 77. Make a fold in the foil along the sides of the fillet. Bring up the sides to fold envelope style over the tilapia, leaving room for air to circulate and steam the fish. Crimp and seal.
- 88. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 99. Serve on a plate by making diagonal slits into the foil, opening up and garnishing with sprinkled lemon zest and cilantro.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tina's Pouched Tilapia #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.0
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 70.8 mg
- Sodium 1082.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 30.9 g