Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a delicious recipe in which ground beef is combined with coconut milk and vegetables and is very delicious you will definately want to go for seconds. This recipe is from Guam. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 tray ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup of chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup crushed garlic
- 1 lemon
- 8 cherry tomatoes (sliced) or 1 medium tomatoes (sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 1.Gisa or brown your onion and garlic.
- 2.Add in the ground beef, cook until brown.
- 3.Pour in coconut milk, tomatoes, green peppers and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
- 4.Serve with hot white rice and enjoy.