Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another Pillsbury favorite...if you're strapped for time and/or don't want to mess up the kitchen, this is a chocolate treat for you! The classic flavors of a tin roof sundae--marshmallows, chocolate and peanuts--top a tasty brownie pizza that's made easily with refrigerated brownie batter.
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) roll pillsbury traditional chocolate fudge refrigerated brownie bar dough
- 3⁄4 cup marshmallow creme (1/2 of 7 oz. jar)
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F if using dark, nonstick or glass pan).
- Grease bottom of 8-inch square pan.
- Spread batter in pan.
- Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Immediately drop dollops of marshmallow creme over brownie.
- Let stand 2 minutes; spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake 5 minutes longer.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- For 16 brownies, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
This is so much fun to prepare with help from children. We used a pizza pan for this tasty treat. A nice summer treat served with ice cream. Thank you for posting.