Another Pillsbury favorite...if you're strapped for time and/or don't want to mess up the kitchen, this is a chocolate treat for you! The classic flavors of a tin roof sundae--marshmallows, chocolate and peanuts--top a tasty brownie pizza that's made easily with refrigerated brownie batter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F (325°F if using dark, nonstick or glass pan).
- 2Grease bottom of 8-inch square pan.
- 3Spread batter in pan.
- 4Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- 5Immediately drop dollops of marshmallow creme over brownie.
- 6Let stand 2 minutes; spread evenly.
- 7Sprinkle with peanuts and chocolate chips.
- 8Bake 5 minutes longer.
- 9Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 10For 16 brownies, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tin Roof Sundae Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.4
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 11.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated brownie bar dough