Prep 10 mins
Cook 32 mins
A Tin Roof Sundae is my all time favorite to order whenever I get a chance at an ice cream shop. This is a great substitute with some vanilla ice cream at home.
- 1 (22 1/2 ounce) packagedeluxe brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup very hot water
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups salted peanuts
- 6 1⁄16 ounces milk chocolate candy bars, broken
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease bottom only ox 13x9 pan.
- In large bowl combine brownie mix, hot water, oil and egg.
- Beat 50 strokes with spoon.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread with marshmallow cream.
- Sprinkle peanut over top.
- Top with candy bar sections.
- Return to oven for 2 minutes until chocolate is completely melted.
- Spread to cover.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into 36 bars.
I found this recipe in Pillsbury For Chocolate Lovers. I love to whip up easy desserts with a mix, and this is easy and delicious. Thanks for posting!