Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the best Peanut Butter Pie I have ever had, very light and tasty! It will sure be a hit in your household!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter or 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 graham cracker pie crust or 2 oreo chocolate cookie pie crust (9-inch)
- Combine peanut butter, cream cheese, milk, confectionary sugar in a large bowl, beat at medium speed.
- Gradually add whipped topping, continue mixing until smooth.
- Pour or spoon into pie shells.
- Cover and freeze at least 6 hours.
- Take out of freezer for about 20 minutes before serving.
- Optional: Pie may be garnished before freezing with miniature peanut butter cups, chocolate shavings, M&M candies or Oreo cookies.