Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very tasty, economical, and healthy... My soon to be "brother-in-law" loves this granola, as does the rest of our family.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a LARGE bowl stir together oats, rolled wheat, wheat flour, sesame seeds, and sunflower seeds, set aside.
- In a sauce pan on stovetop heat liquids together and add salt and brown sugar.
- Stir until hot and dissolved.
- Pour hot liquids into the oat mixture and mix well with a big spoon and your hands.
- Add nuts and raisins.
- Mix a little more.
- Spread in a low, flat pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
This one is good, but I like the chewy coconut and the tropical with seeds better...