1 hr 20 mins
Kate J's Note:
This comes from the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Cookbook by Mary Hale and Chris Miller. I have not tried it, but am putting it here for safe-keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter and oil in a large skillet.
- 2Add onion and cook at low heat until soft, about 8 minutes.
- 3Add squash and 1/2 cup water.
- 4Cook covered over med-low heat for 30 minutes or until squash is tender.
- 5Add chicken broth and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 6Process soup in a blender or food processor by batches.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tim's Butternut Squash Soup
Serving Size: 1 (443 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.6
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 602.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 6.0 g