This recipe is super easy to make you won't need to leave home ever again to get your teriyaki chicken fix :) or pay the restaurant price!
- Clean your chicken and pat dry.
- combine all ingredients EXCEPT your oil in a small bowl and set aside.
- Warm the oil in a medium size skillet over a medium flame.
- When your oil is hot place your chicken in the pan and brown on both sides (approx 7-8min on each side).
- Once your chicken is cooked through turn your flame down to low and add your sauce, be sure to pour a good amount on each piece.
- Cover your pan and let simmer 2min on each side.
- Serve with a pot of japanese white rice and steamed veggies for a complete meal.
- Bon Apetite.
Quick, easy, and tasty! I used 3 large chicken breasts cut into chunks, but left amounts for the sauce ingredients as they appear in the recipe. It worked out well. Didn't have shallots/green onions so instead I added a little garlic to my oil. Served with basmati rice and green peas. Yum!
What a wonderful and tasty dish. I used chicken thighs and also added garlic (DH and I love garlic) but otherwise followed your recipe completely. Definately will be making this again. Thank you! Made for SPRING PAC 2010.
Read the recipe very closely because it comes with good fortune. Mine reads, "Weight will drop off and dollars will roll in." Made for Alphabet Soup Tag.