Recipe by LauraTracey
From a great book "How To Cook A Tart"... it's not a cookbook, but the main character is a great lover of food... everytime I read it, I have to stop in the middle to cook something!
Top Review by mydesigirl
These were really good! I added Italian seasoning,garlic powder and sea salt. I only cooked them for 1/2 an hour for the second go round. You have to have really good teeth to eat these because they are very crisp. (I have good teeth!) Thanks so much for posting! Made for My 3 Chefs '08.
- olive oil
- herbs (depends on what you are serving with! rosemary, thyme...)
- garlic (powder or minced fresh)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Peel potatoes.
- Cut into one- to two-inch pieces.
- Boil in salted water for fifteen minutes.
- Pour oil (at least 1/4- 1/2-inch) in pan and add herbs.
- Roast potatoes for 20-30 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 and roast 45-75 minutes until very crisp and golden.